Property Law and Conveyancing
Selling or buying a home is a daunting task at the best of times.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a first home buyer or you’ve had experience investing in the property market. Having the support, advice and guidance of a property law specialist will help make this as stress-free as possible.
We understand the importance of property ventures and are dedicated to providing first-class conveyancing services for Bayside residents.
At Bayside Wills and Estates, we have experience in all legal aspects of property. We provide all-inclusive property law and conveyancing services, acting as direct liaisons to business advisors and third parties on behalf of our clients.
Our team can help you with:
• Residential or commercial conveyancing
• Vendors statements/section 32 statements
• Sale of Land contracts• Investment properties
• Property developments and off-the-plan contracts
• Information on GST and Stamp Duty
• Commercial and retail leasing
Contact us to see how Bayside Wills and Estates can help your property needs.