Elizabeth Michael – Principal Lawyer
Law Institute of Victoria Accredited Specialist – Wills & Estates and Property Law
- Juris Doctor (with honours) Duke University School of Law, North Carolina, USA 1989.
- Bachelor’s degree (Summa cum Laude) Florida State University in Finance and Spanish 1982.
- Elizabeth has also studied law at the University of Melbourne.
- Elizabeth is admitted to practice as a barrister and solicitor in Victoria, Australia (1992), and as an attorney at law in the State of Connecticut, USA (1989) and North Carolina, USA (2002).
- Law Institute of Victoria Accredited Specialist in Property Law