Bayside Wills and Estates, located in Melbourne’s Bayside area, is available to advise in the preparation and amendment of wills, designed to give our clients security and peace of mind. With over two decades of experience helping Victorians write their wills, we can provide assistance in creating a legal document that will allow your assets to be distributed according to your wishes. Since its inception, Bayside Wills and Estates has developed a strong reputation for comprehensive services including: creating wills and testamentary trusts, contesting wills, and providing aid to hundreds of valued clients.
The creation of a legal will is crucial to estate planning for your personal and/or business assets, however the establishment of any legal document can be a complex undertaking. Bayside Wills and Estates specialises in providing a range of estate services:
- Advising and drafting wills
- Creation of testamentary trusts
- Advising clients on the effects of life changes, including marriage, divorce and blended families
- Beneficiary nomination, and guardianship of minors
- Nomination and assistance to executors
- Asset distribution, including properties, businesses and family trusts
If you wish to create or amend a will, set up a testamentary trust, or a create a formal estate plan, contact the locally owned and operated Bayside Wills and Estates today; visit our contact page for more information, or call to speak to one of our friendly staff members.
Wills and Estate Disputes
Contested wills or estate disputes are complex areas of law. Whether you have been left out of a will or are seeking advice as an executor dealing with a claim, the experienced team at Bayside Wills and Estates can provide you with professional guidance and expert legal representation. Our principal Elizabeth Michael has over 20 years of litigation experience in Victorian courts.
If court action becomes necessary, Bayside Wills and Estates provides specialist advice in:
• Will disputes including challenging and defending wills
• Family provision claims seeking provision from deceased estates
• Advice to executors and administrators, beneficiaries and others in estate litigation
• Executor’s commission
• Superannuation death benefit nomination challenges
Bayside Wills and Estates works closely with clients in preparing all necessary court documents and guiding them through court procedures. Please note in some circumstances, strict time limits apply. For more information, go to the Bayside Wills and Estates’ contact page, or call to speak to our staff today.